Your valuable employees deserve the worry-free protection of Kimberly-Clark Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves. These purple nitrile gloves guard against incidental splashes, are made of a highly durable nitrile polymer and are powder free and not made with natural rubber latex (some say "latex free"). The gloves are a 9.5" long, are ambidextrous and have a beaded cuff for easy donning. Your workers will enjoy excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, thanks to the textured fingertips. These purple nitrile gloves are fully recyclable through the RightCycle program (by Kimberly-Clark™ Professional), so your lab gloves won't end up in landfills. It's easy to see why Kimberly-Clark Purple Nitrile Gloves are the choice of leading labs. When users see the distinctive purple color, they can have confidence in their own protection.
- 100 Purple Nitrile™ Exam Gloves / Box, 10 Boxes / Case, 1,000 Gloves / Case
- Ambidextrous, 9.5", Beaded Cuffs to prevent roll-down
- Superior quality, AQL 1.0 (exceeds the ASTM 2.5 standard for critical defects or pinholes)
- These comfortable Purple Nitrile™ gloves are cleared for use in chemotherapy
- The distinctive purple gloves are recyclable through the RightCycle Program, so the gloves won't end up in a landfill
Kimberly-Clark #1 U.S. Purple Nitrile* Exam Gloves contain no natural rubber latex. Offering the best barrier protection these ambidextrous 12" beaded cuff gloves are powder-free with textured fingertips and meet the emergency medical examination glove requirements of the NFPA.
- Glove Type: Powder-Free Disposable
- Glove Size: Small - X-large
- Length: 12 in
- Thickness: 5.9 mil (finger), 4.7 mil (palm)
- Material: Nitrile
- Finish: Textured Finger Tips
- Brand Name: Purple Nitrile-Xtra*
- Color: Purple
- Cuff Type: Beaded
- 50 gloves per box.